Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killerwhales22 Posts: 52, Reputation: -3

Dec 10, 2010, 03:42 PM
    I just need to share what has happened to me
    One year and a half ago my parents got a divorce. After that two weeks later my mother found a boyfriend, when he first came to the house to meet us he never left.After that he abused me and my sister hitting us he left many bruises on us, he said if we told he would hurt my mom. I hated being at my moms because of him, the only place I felt relaxed is when I was with my dad. Then one week after Christmas I was taken away from him. The cops came to my house and took me away, not telling me anything. When I arrived at my mothers she told me he was using some sort of drug. I wouldn't let myself believe it. Once I got custidy back with my father everything went back to normal for a week. Then after that I noticed my stuff was disapering Ipod,TV etc... Then my mother showed me some papers from a pon shop showing my father has sold my stuff. I wanted to talk to him telling him I was not mad just lost some trust in him. But he left for Indiana to be with his family just for a few months until he gets his life back together. Then things started turning around other then my dad leaving everything was great. I got my first boyfriend and was getting strait A's, and the best of all my mother broke up with that horrible man. Who she found out had a wife and another girlfriend in Texas. But he didn't take the brake up well actually he came to the house. When he came I instintly picked up the phone and called the police.The police got there rathier fast, I told them how he has hurt me, but they did not believe me for there was no proof. So when the police left they made sure he had no weapons for he carried a pistol with him EVERYWHERE. When they were gone I through a plate his head I missed but still he saw I was mad. He said how sorry he was I said what a piece of **** he is. He said a girl my age should not talk like that my mom was drunk so she did not care. He slept in the same bed as my mom that night I thought of smothering him with a pillow. I have not seen him since, but I have not seen my dad since either. HELP ME PLEASE I AM HURTING
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Dec 10, 2010, 07:55 PM
    I am so sorry you have to go trough that! You seem to be doing so well with all this issues appearing and your life and I want to tell you that I really respect you and look up to you because of it! Please don't give up! Your doing well at school and you have guy so relise that even though life can sometimes be hell there will always be good times as well! Wishing you the best! :)

Dec 11, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Comment on flowerchildfala's post
    Thanks for the support it is good to know someone cares and thanks for the advice it really means a lot to

Dec 14, 2010, 08:37 PM
    I am in pain it has been almost a year since my dad left!! :(
    Is he coming back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price/share and earnings/share [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new accounting student and I am trying to find out the Price/Earning Ratio. Can you please tell me what numbers in the Balance Sheet, Income Sheet, Statement Cash Flow that I would add to come up with both the Price/Share and the Earnings/Share. I know how many outstanding shares there are...

Basic earnings per share and diluted earnings per share [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what is the different between Basic earnings per share and Diluted earnings per share :confused:

View more questions Search