Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softballchica02 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 03:08 PM
    So I just found out that the guy I like, likes one of my best friends...
    Ugh I hate complications... yesterday in class the guy I like, landon(not real name) and our friend tommy (again, not real name) were talking about a girl on their bus. As I was listening and talking with them, tommy accidentally said her name Baliey (not real name still) and I said Baliey? Then I said her last name and tommy was like crap, yeah her. I told Landon that I wouldn't tell her and I'm going to keep my promise.
    I was talking to her today and she told me that he liked her. But she said she didn't like him. What am I supposed to do with this info? Should I tell Landon that she doesn't like him, which would probably hurt him really bad. Then he would think I broke my promise. Or should I just leave it alone and still "talk" to him and just hope he changes his mind about her. I really needsome help here...
    killerwhales22 Posts: 52, Reputation: -3

Dec 10, 2010, 03:54 PM
    Just stay quite and let things work out the way they do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does this guy likes ? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi basically the thing is that the guy from my primary school is now in my secondary school and he actually says he likes me since primary school because was so fit. Now the thing is I don't know if I should take him seriously . All of my mates say he's joking . Well I don't no he's keeps...

I love him and he likes me, but he just wants to 'be friends' [ 13 Answers ]

Okay, I met this guy a couple of months ago, he was in one of my classes and at first it was all flirting, then he asked me out just before the holidays. After the holidays even he agreed it was the best holidays he has ever had cause he was with me (aww =]) but then he randomly just tells me...

What does it mean when my ex wants to be friends but he likes me a lot [ 6 Answers ]

I'm so confused, angry, hurt, and determined. About two months ago my boyfriend decided we should take a break because he had a lot of things going on in his life. So he wanted to get back in track but didn't want to loose me in the process. We still talk and hang out like we were a couple. The...

I think this guy likes me, but I DON'T like him. [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, so there's this really funny, happy, and outgoing guy that was in my class last year, and he is once again this year. I'm getting the impression that he likes me, but the thing is, I don't like him back. I used to think of him as someone I'd want to get to know and be friends with, but now...

I am so confused I don't know if he likes me! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am 12 years old, almost 13(but everyone says I am waaay more mature than 12), and my crush is 14. Okay, yes my problem is at least sort of typical, but I am desperate. First I’ll tell you a little about myself. I am a home-schooled Pastors kid, and he is home schooled too, and goes to my...

View more questions Search