Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akoben Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 02:05 PM
    How do to prove
    I would like to do the process myself, but I don't know where my wife is! What I don't know is how how do I prove that I have look for my wife?
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Dec 10, 2010, 02:34 PM
    Start the divorce process, and signing a sworn statement that you've looked may be enough. But it may be stronger to hire a Private Eye and have him make the statement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prove that cp-cv=r [ 3 Answers ]

prove that cp-cv=r

How to prove this? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help in this problem.. Here's the problem: A body rises vertically from earth according to the law S= 64t - 16t^2. In here, I need to show or prove that it has lost one-half its velocity in the first 48ft. Of rise. Another thing.. can you please check if my answer in this problem is...

How can I prove what I haven't seen? [ 3 Answers ]

I am going through a messy divorce after 4 months of marriage, She claims I gave her herpes, and has the tests to prove it. She first showed that she has been infected, then within the next few weeks I took a blood tests showing that I had a high count of antibodies. Her gyn says that I knew or...

I have to prove what? [ 2 Answers ]

So you are say that I still have to get a DNA test to prove this? Even if she state it in her petition that I'm not the father and there is a sperm donor? I have to motion the court to have my name removed plus not be responsible. What right do I have to a child that's not even mines by blood. Just...

Prove it [ 1 Answers ]

Prove with eight matches sticks that one plus one equal to two in accounting

View more questions Search