Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corrigan Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Dec 20, 2011, 12:15 PM
    My original post was edited for um... language. So I'll try to repeat myself in a nicer way.

This guy does not sound like a nice person, and as such he's probably not the ideal male role model for your son anyway. I would suggest that you rake him over the coals both legally and financially, if noting else just for personal satisfaction.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 20, 2011, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by corrigan View Post
    My original post was edited for um... language. So I'll try to repeat myself in a nicer way.

This guy does not sound like a nice person, and as such he's probably not the ideal male role model for your son anyway. I would suggest that you rake him over the coals both legally and financially, if noting else just for personal satisfaction.
    Your only hearing one side of the story. We have no idea what the dynamics are in this situation. From the way I read it they may both be playing games by trying to use the child against one another.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 20, 2011, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Your only hearing one side of the story. We have no idea what the dynamics are in this situation. From the way I read it they may both be playing games by trying to use the child against one another.
    Agreed, the OP has several threads dealing with the relationship. While the father doesn't sound like the greatest guy there is more to this story.
    commitment Posts: 65, Reputation: 4

Dec 21, 2011, 06:24 AM
    What do you mean I'm playing games for the baby? its like your siding with the father , this is so unfair of you to say that,he left me and doesn't see his son.I'm raising it alone, don't I deserve credits for that?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 06:36 AM
    ThREADS MeRGED

Dec 21, 2011, 06:42 AM
    Well I know my concience is clear at least and I will see my son growing up not him
    corrigan Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Dec 21, 2011, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3
    I see your point. I didn't even bother to look for other posts. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 21, 2011, 11:39 AM
    commitment, you are flaming with anger that people are ACCUSING you of playing games, when no one did any such thing. They said that people do play games and use children against each other. I'm sorry but now you have shown an immature side of yourself that I wouldn't especially want to live with either. You asked a question for which there is no easy answer, with virtually NO background about him, about you, about the relationship, and you got answers that apply the most often, not to you particularly. Yet you took it personally. You sound very young.

Dec 25, 2011, 04:16 AM
    Can a man ever stop loving you?
    I want to know can a man who first declared his love to you all of a sudden can not love you anymore,
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 25, 2011, 05:42 AM
    You are a grown woman and you KNOW the answer to this.
    Merry Christmas to you and your two children.
    I hope your controlling mother is being agreeable today.

Dec 25, 2011, 06:28 AM
    Lol am not with her today... merry christmas to you to dear
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Dec 25, 2011, 08:27 AM
    Commitment,

I believe you know the answer, and that's why I would prefer to avoid translating the hard-bitten reality into words. Still, if you insist, I would like to add -- anything can happen in the world, anything! Still, you must not lose hope. If someone can change for bad, he/she can change for good too. Hope sustains life. Efforts always bear fruit. These sane words are not insane. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, could I really be pregnant or am I fooling myself? [ 2 Answers ]

I have irregular periods so its always been hard to keep track. I've been having unprotected sex but he pulls out. We have sex a lot, at least three days a week multiple times.I think its been a month and a half or so since my last period. I took two cheap pregnancy tests both inconclusive, I have...

How do I know he's not fooling me [ 21 Answers ]

Threads merged My ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago. It was a harsh one because we both were very attached and yet had too many problems... The reason for the breakup(which he did) is that we're both leaving the country for almost a year,in six months,so we thoughts now is better than...

I am fooling myself? [ 133 Answers ]

I sent a text to my ex boyfriend who claimed he wouldn't mind being friends. I saw him at his work and he said hello. Then he went into the back office without saying bye or anything. Eventually I left and sent him a good bye text ( no response). I got mad at him and told him he makes things...

She's fooling on me or its real? [ 7 Answers ]

Okie... this goes like... me and her are engineering classmates.. share a same group... I started feeling for her when I had gone awat for a presentation for like a week... I felt for her then... later when I rejoined them... we closely communicated and THAT feeling started growing up... it was in...

View more questions Search