Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbtLrLrL721 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 07:20 PM
    Has anyone ever noticed that Karen Allen and Margot Kidder both look the same?
    I was watching the movie Scrooged with Bill Murray and I saw Karen Allen in the movie, thinking it was Margot Kidder. It dawned on me that these two actresses both look the same. What a revelation. Has anyone ever noticed this? I'm sure somebody has.
    Emily2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 07:46 AM
    Hello,

The answer to your question is an emphatic YES! To me Margot Kidder and Karen Allen look exactly alike, to the point that I really can't tell who was in which film without doing a quick Google search. Whenever my wife and I are discussing one of their movies, I'll typically say "Margot Kdder..." and my wife will laugh and say "No that was Karen Allen". It's funny how both women made it into films at the same time without one eliminating the need for the other.

Gil
    GeorgeInVelvet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 09:34 PM
    Yes! I just watched FALLING SKY and I definitely thought it was Margot Kidder!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letters from Rifka by Karen Heese [ 12 Answers ]

I am writing a Thematic Analysis paper of this book. I am trying to select a theme and write a thesis also. I am trying to brainstorm some ideas. Any suggestions are welcomed!

Noritake Margot # 5605 [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a set of Noritake Margot # 5605 and was wondering where would I go to find a value of the set and also true value of replacement pieces?:) Thanks, salsaak

Laura Applet, Karen Byers, Houston, TX [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for years for Laura Applet and Karen Bryers from Houston , TX we all went to Cypress Creek HIgh,Class of 92 Please contact if you know them. Kelly Woods (Brooks)

Name of a Song by Karen Carpenter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I am new to this site so am not quite sure what the format is, but I have a question about a song that was sung at the end of a televised film about The Carpenters. It was the last song in the film and it was sung by Karen Carpenter. Some of the words were :- "When my life...

View more questions Search