Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hewcarbone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 12:34 PM
    Evenheat settlement?
    Did this ever get settled?
    I placed a claim but never heard back anything?
    When you go to the evenheat seetlement site is nothing to do with Kenmore suits??

Check out some similar questions!

How much to ask for a settlement [ 2 Answers ]

My vehicle was totalled, they paid all but 500 on it. I bruised my newly replaced knee. I was going on vacation, and had to cancel it. I did not have tickets purchased as I was flying on a last minute ticket. It has been almost 2 years and I am ready to settle on this accident... I would like...

How much settlement do we get? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi My name is Barry and I am living in the State of Illinois. Now last year September my wife who was 9 months pregnant with my son was hit by a driver who was on his cellphone and ran a stop sign. She was rushed to the hospital via ambulance where she spent on night and after that she had to have...

Auto Accident: Damage Settlement not Injury Settlement [ 13 Answers ]

Hello all and thank you in advance for your kind answers. My Girlfriend was involved in an accident in November. Here are some key points about the event. 1. Accident Fault - Fault was clearly the other driver Documented in the Police report. 2. Vehicle is currently financed - In both of...

Settlement [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is getting a settlement from a pharmisuitcal company. He is on S.S.D. He is not good with handling money,so he wants to sign the check over to me. I will than deposit to my account. MY question is this, This settlement was granted to him because he almost died from medication. This money...

Settlement? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently totaled out a new car... don't have any idea why we didn't have gap... Anyway, I owe after insurance about $9500.00. Our credit is reasonable about 630... I have offered a settlement amount of $8200. They said that the credit report will reflect that: settlement: paid in full. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.