Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shikha_narula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 11:55 AM
    How to extract .gdb files to excel format

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convert .gdb files to .xls files in MS Word? [ 4 Answers ]

I transferred several files from Win XP to Win 7. They are text only files and when they appeared in win 7 WORD they were garbled. Only a few words appeared in plain English,the rest in x,y code. I am at a loss and appreciate any help. Thanks, Ken

I Want to convert .mdb(Geomedia) to .gdb(ArcGIS9.3)format. [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching a lot from Internet but I don't get any solution.I need a converter from .mdb to .gdb,if you have then please mail me in my mail id.If you are a software engineer then create a .exe file and send to me.

(Microsoft Excel) - Need to extract a specific number from text string [ 2 Answers ]

For example, cell K1 looks like this Z. Thornton(90), J. Bornstein(90), A. Jazic(65), C. Talley(90), Y. Cuesta(90), S. Kljestan(90), P. Nagamura(90), M. Lahoud(90), J. Braun(90), J. Padilla(46), Maicon Santos(60) I want a formula that will give me the number to the right of a name if the cell...

Zipped folder will not extract files [ 5 Answers ]

I have this zip.folder that I download with a cool pic in it and every time I try to view the pic it just doesn't do anything and when I try to extract it it says the file skipped unknown compression method

Excel: extract surname from column with first name and sometimes initials [ 1 Answers ]

In an Excel spreadsheet I have a column containing first name, sometimes an initial (or two), then a surname then in brackets a date of birth. How can I extract the surname? e.g. one row might be John A Smith (01/01/1990) The next might be John A Smith (02/02/1991) and the next John Smith...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.