Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamratnam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 07:30 AM
    What food I shoud take to avoid my eye sight problems
    Hi I am 21yr old having eye sight problem (right eye -1.75 , left eye -1.25)
    But I want to be a cop now I want to cure this in short time in natural way notby in treatment or operation
    I asked some people guidance to make sure what items and food to reduce this
    But I didn't get exact answers... can you people help to avoid this problems ***
    This is myEMAIL REMOVED
    *** help me I don't have other people to ask ***
    learntruth Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Avoid everything that you academically understand to be unhealthy. "Junk food." You may want to consider a natural vision course or a book by Margaret Darst Corbett. Corbett helped countless soldiers pass their vision requirements.
    learntruth Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2010, 08:22 AM
    Help Yourself to Better Sight is the book by Margaret Darst Corbett. I improved my vision using the methods explained in a book by Thomas R Quackenbush, Relearning to See. I could not pass the DMV vision test, and I improved my vision over the course of six months and have passed it the last four times required since. Both of these books may require more concentration than using a natural vision course from the internet, therefore you may want to search for one.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 05:27 PM

This is something that you should definitely consult a doctor about before trying as it can cause massive eye strain, eye fatigue, headaches and migraines.
    contact_lenses Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 07:09 PM
    The only nutrients that helps vision are orange colored foods because they contain caroteen which the body needs for night vision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye sight [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 24 years old and I wear -10.5 in contacts. I need to know what my vision is as in the 20/20 catagoery.

Eye sight [ 2 Answers ]

I need 2 know ' I like 2 box and I planned on sighing up for a boxing gym' but I have a problem' I have a lazy left eye 'i have great vision on my right eye' would I be able 2 box' or is there a rule that says I can't box in the sport of boxing with a lazy eye

Eye sight one eye rapid onset blurring [ 1 Answers ]

One eye has had rapid onset of blurring, like looking through plastic film. Some discomfort.

Eye sight problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Vishnu. My wife has an eye sight of around 4 for both the eyes. Could you please tell me whether the children which may born to us will get effected by my wife's eye sight. I don't have an eye sight. I have one more question. Is there any way that her eye sight would be...

Eye sight problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have this eye problem once in a while (2-3 times a year) now, last week I had it 3 times and I am worried. I have these blind spots, not foggy, not dark, rather very bright on some areas of my focus. If it's on the side, I cannot see things from the side, if it's right on my focusing area...

View more questions Search