Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lkh8481 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2010, 04:27 AM
    Why a good person does a bad thing?
    I want to write a essay about business ethics. Topic is that explain why a good person does a bad thing. Please give me some ideas
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2010, 08:37 PM

I would suggest creating a scenario in your paper of a person who starts in a job with the best of intentions, and then is put by others such as supervisors into a position in which there really is not a good choice available. What ideas have you come up with?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2010, 10:22 PM

You mentioned business ethics, but you might want to look into some of the psychology research. It was a while back, but I remember something from my intro psych class, I think it was called group think effect. Basically, when people get together in a group, if one or two people come up with a bad idea and push it, the rest of the group might tend to go along with it just to avoid making waves even if they know it's a bad idea. We saw a whole video on it, th scenario was kids working on a group project but one of the real life examples of group think and negative effects was one of the space missions that went wrong (I forget the details, but I'm sure you can find it easily online).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

Is over analyzing/discussing my relationship a good or bad thing? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 and she is 23, not sure that makes any difference to this issue, but worth mentioning. We have been in this relationship for just over two months, and yes it has moved quickly. We see each other a couple times a week and she stays over. We hang out in the park, talk about everything,...

A little rap thing I wrote, rate this and tell me how good or bad I am [ 12 Answers ]

My first verse is submerge it'll burst you with a curse even in reverse After you're dead I'll be waiting for the nurse to come towards the hearse and put you on the bed I've already rehearsed so no need for the course I have finally emerged In this hurl/no time to watch the world twirl you...

View more questions Search