Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annagetyourgun Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 07:31 PM
    Finding movie by description
    Sorry if this is a little vague. This movie was about a little girl and her dog and they lived on a farm. I don't know if it was exclusively about her and her dog but I remember it like that. I think the dog died after eating some poisoning that her dad(?) put out. I also remember maybe her grandfather or just an old man that worked on the farm and he got his hand caught in some machinery at the farm. I don't remember anything else. I may have been made in the 90's.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 07:36 PM

Little Heroes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie several years ago(sometime in the 90's), but I can't seem to figure out what the movie is called. It was about this family(single mom and her kids) living in a store, maybe a department store. They left ever morning but came back to sneak in before the store closed to live there...

Finding a movie by title description [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie similar to little house on the prairie. In the movie a family moves out west. When they reach their homestead the mother can't find the hundred dollar bill they had to pay for it. Later she does find it hidden in her chest/jewelry box. As they are getting settled the father...

I need help finding a movie by description. [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, this girl friend was prostituting for a pimp. The friend father found out and told the girl mother. The girl mother decide to put a curfew order on her daughter. The daughter decide to prostitute for her friend pimp. The daughter start falling in love with the pimp. At the end, the police ask...

Finding a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the movie about a modern nuclear aircraft carrier that goes through a time warp to just prior tp the attack on Pearl Harbor. I think it had James Franciscis in it.

Finding a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I'm looking for involves child custody where the father of a little girl tries to land a career by writing a children's book. He get's rejected so many times by the idea of writing a book about a bird. His daughter who he get every other weekend encourges him not to give up. The father...

View more questions Search