Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xtina8229 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 11:23 AM
    HELP... I'm confused! Does it sound like I'm pregnant?
    Here are the details of my situation. I'm 28 and my last period was on 11/9-11/14. I started my because on 11/15 and missed taking it on 11/25-11/28 (grandfather in hospital-just forgot). Had sex with my husband on 11/28 and then on 11/29 I took 4 because pills at the same time when I remembered and 2 pills on 11/30 to catch up. I then coninued taking because 1 a day until pack was done on 12/3. I have been spotting since since 11/30 up until 12/5 (also had sex on 12/5). Then on 12/6 the spotting became heavier. I had a blood test done on 12/1 which came back negative and I took a home test on 12/6 which came back negative as well... I think (1 line dark other line very light). I'm due for my period on 12/9 but have already been spotting/bleeding since 11/30. Am I pregnant? Did I test to early? I'm okay either way... just confused!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 11:40 AM

The spotting is likely from the pills. I don't remember the exact directions for when you miss that many pills, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen anything saying to take them all at once. So that's probably thrown your cycle off some.
    And if you had sex on 11/28 and 12/5, then any tests so far would be too soon. I'd wait a few more weeks before doing anymore tests.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2011, 09:04 AM
    How did it turn out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does this sound pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I have a problem. Two weeks ago, on the thirteenth of September, I got what I thought was my period. But I noticed something was different. It was much shorter and lighter. Then a week later, I started feeling nauseated. Even vomited. And I was exhausted. As of three days ago, my breasts are...

The Nature of Sound; I'm so CONFUSED [ 5 Answers ]

I know that all sounds are caused by something that sends off vibrations but what I don't get is how? How do vibrations cause sound I don't understand it the way my teacher tells it to us.:confused:

Does this sound Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

I am going on my 3rd month of not having a period. I have been a little sensitive to certain smells, and I have my days where I just want to eat all day and I eat weird combinations. My back aches sometimes while I am working for more than 4 hours, but the thing that is confusing me is I fell...

Does it sound like I am pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I had sex using the pullout method around the time I was ovulating. Now I have been getting headaches which I NEVER get. I have been nauseous off and on. Then about a week before my period was due I started spotting which I never had before. My period is due any day now. I'm not sure if I am late...

Does it sound like I am pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am new to this community. I am 24 and have been married to my husband for two years. We are trying to conceive and our history (in all aspects) could take hours to talk about but I will keep it short for now. My last period started on July 18. It lasted five days and was rather...

View more questions Search