Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjiohuku Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 11:22 AM
    An old cartoon about pirates and christmas ?
    Guys, HELP!! Once I had a VCR cassette with old cartoons. One Cartoon was about PIRATES on Christmas. The oldest pirate was without a leg, he had wooden one in place of the real. Lated in that cartoon they sang on the streets and got all the trash from the citizens. PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas cartoon - 12 days of Christmas [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out WHAT this show is called... I just can't remember! Okay, first of all, I think it was called "The 12 Days of Christmas" or something pertaining to that subject. The characters were bear-like. But the story is told by a plucky lady partridge. There was a king who...

What is the name of this old christmas cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was child there was an old christmas movie I would watch every year during the holidays that I loved. For years I've been trying to figure out the name of this movie, as it holds a lot of memories for me growing up. Both my mother and grandmother can't remember, and have no idea where it...

Old cartoon about pirates and christamas ? [ 0 Answers ]

Guys, HELP!! Once I had a VCR cassette with old cartoons. One Cartoon was about PIRATES on Christmas. The oldest pirate was without a leg, he had wooden one in place of the real. Lated in that cartoon they sang on the streets and got all the trash from the citizens. PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!

80's or 90's cartoon movie about pirates in space. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the name of this old cartoon for a long time now. From what I remember there is a pirate ship (made of wood and sialed via sails) that traverses space. In the particular scene in my mind they are in some sort of asteroid field and I believe there are fungus like growth...

Cartoon movie from 80's, sea monster, pirates. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to watch this one cartoon film with my sister when we were little in the late 80's early 90's and we are trying to remember what it was. This movie had a boy who went into a gottage and there was somekind of swirl hole in the floor and when he jumped there he got into another world....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.