Ask
    Melissacole Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 10:41 AM
    16 charged felony as YO. On probation until 21. I want to move out 18 now
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2010, 10:51 AM

Hello m:

You're an adult. You can live anywhere within the jurisdiction of the court. Your PO shouldn't stop you, but I'd run it by them before you put down a rental deposit.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 10:59 AM

What are the terms of the probation about where you are to live. Normally notify the PO of any planned move and supply them a new address is required if not moving away from the area.

Dec 8, 2010, 11:20 AM
    Charged at 16 as YO put on felony probation until 21. 18 now want to move out
    I was charged as a YO and put on felony probation for 5 years. I was 16 and released under the supervision of my mother. I am now 18 and I want to move out on my own but my mother says that I can't. I have been in no trouble since the incident and passed all tests by my PO. My mother said that she will have me put back in jail if I move out. Can she do this? I am 18 I work part time and I want to move out

Dec 8, 2010, 12:25 PM
    41 yr old with an 18yr happy an in love but 18 on probation can his mother stop this?
    A 41 yr old in love with 18 yr old who is on probation. Will be off at the age of 21. Can the mother stop this relationship?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 03:03 PM

Not sure about the mother, but what does a 41 year old female have in common with an 18 year old male?
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 03:14 PM
    ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kctiger again.

I have the same question--I'm hoping its not because of the great chest implant job!! LOL
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 03:20 PM

Your story is all over the place:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ut-532800.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ow-532793.html

Get your life together before you worry about romantic relationships.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissacole View Post
    A 41 yr old in love with 18 yr old who is on probation. Will be off at the age of 21. Can the mother stop this relationship?
    Is he still living under her roof? He is 18, so he is an adult. LEGAL.

I have to ask why a 41 year old would want to be with an 18 year old? They have completely different mind sets.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 05:49 PM

Does this guy have money?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 06:16 PM

Let's see if I have this correct after reading all of your threads:

You are an eighteen year old male who is on probation and living in your mother's house. You are in love with a 41 year old person. You want to know if your mother can stop you from moving out and stop your relationship.

How long have you known/been in love with this person? Are you wanting to move out of your mother's and into this woman's place? Does your mother see her as a negative influence on you? Is she correct?

The person you should ask about this question is your probation officer who would probably have to okay any changes you make to your living arrangements.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 08:47 PM

Is the 41 on probation or parole, is the 41 year old connected in any way with any of the crimes to put you on probation.

But at 18 he man can move out if he wants, unless rules of his probation states he can not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I move my probation to another state if I am on felony probation [ 13 Answers ]

I am on 10 years felony probation in Texas due to an insane ex girlfriend who keeps harassing me I tried to do an interstate transfer back to Pennsylvania where my new girlfriend currently is from but was denied. However my girlfriend is pregnant and we want to live in pa, how do I do this if she...

Charged with Felony Theft from employer [ 7 Answers ]

A month ago I was accused of stealing $2700 from my employer. A corporate investigator came in at the beginning of my shift and poked and prodded at me for 2 hours. For the first hour I completely denied everything, as it was not true. She then told me if I did not sign a confession letter I...

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Denied Medicare until July 2010 need ins until then [ 2 Answers ]

Was denied Medicare until July 2010 because of misinformation from husbands insurance through Benefits through his retirement package upon Retirement. I NOW need insurance coverage and can not afford cobra on 2 Social Security checks-My part time job & husbands unemployment checks which may end...

When you get a probation violation do you go to jail or stay out until your hearing? [ 1 Answers ]

I failed my urine test today for weed and have been on probation for two months, will I go streight to jail tomorrow when my p.o. calls me or visits or will I be free until my violation hearing? This is federal...

View more questions Search