Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viewsonic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 10:37 PM
    Why are there so many problems with the ultra v tech 80 furnace

Check out some similar questions!

Armstrong ultra sx-80 furnace problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have an armstrong ultra sx-80 gas furnace my problem is when I turn the unit on it will start up fine when I set it to heat, run for a few minutes then the flame dies. The blower stay on and will not shut off until I unplug the unit. The heat never reaches it's set point. If I wait for about 30...

Bad ultra sound tech [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not pregnant, but this is the only area I saw that talked about ultra-sounds so here goes. I went in for a trans vag and uteral ultra sound and had a rude tech. First she gave me a smock that was obviously to small, and before I could ask her for one that fit, she was already down the hall...

Armstrong ultra V tech 80 [ 0 Answers ]

When furnace comes on it does not reach desired temp.then cuts off a couple of minutes then reignites it repeats this cycle multiple times then finally cuts off,replaced control limit switch ran fine for about 1 1/2 weeks now its doing it again.any help would be appreciated

Armstrong Ultra V Tech 80 furnace troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

My armstrong Ultra V Tech 80 furnace suddenly doesn't want to ignite. Please bear with me as I don't know a whole lot about furnaces. I can hear and see the gas come on, but it does not ignite. I can hear a clicking noise I assume is the ignitor trying to engage, but the furnace doesn't start. It...

No heat on ultra V tech 80 [ 2 Answers ]

There is no heat on unit and someone suggested my smart valve needs to be replaced? Is that true?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.