Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gennabanana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 08:31 PM
    Is there a case law about committing a crime in doing a good deed?
    Its for an assignment.

Check out some similar questions!

I violated my probation by committing the same crime. In the stae of CA, how will I be [ 6 Answers ]

Two years ago, I was caught shoplifting at walmart in palm springs, California. I was just recently caught committing the same crime yetserday; October 1,2010. I was told that I was going to get introuble for violating probation and for commitng a crime. I am so scared, and want to know how I will...

Can you be conviteded of a crime that's involed in a gun case with out the ballistics t [ 2 Answers ]

When enntering a gun into evidence dose the state have to prove that the said gun was used in that said crime? Or can they charge you with out the balliscics? I am being convited of a crime I didn't commit... Is there any way the state can covict me of this with out the ballistics..

Can my sis in law be committing fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I have a brother who married an illegal and has 2 kids with her o her home but ever since they got married she still goes and spends the weekends at her mom every weekend and some times weeks her mom picks he up and brings her around payda only and takes her back to her home now she is 31 yr old......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.