Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshbennet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 06:13 PM
    I'm in love with a lesbian
    Just to be clear I'm a 16 year male not to be braggy but also logical and analitical person. I've known tabitha for about a year toal 3 spaced out. She's 18 and just like me almost to the dot... but is a girl. Also she's wicked smart book smart to my street smart I guess. She came out about 2 years ago. A couple months after we met we got really close to kissing but I was to scared to 1 up her. Soon after I saw how stupid it was and like most teenagers confessed my love to her online she told me she was sorry and that I misunderstood but nothing was harmed. There was a bit of a gap in between and I really started to hang out with her. We flirt constantly and every joke I make she gets even if she's the only one. I make her laugh and comfort her. As far as her being gay. I'm not sure at first she was straight then had a crush on a girl then in that gap she went full out lesbian. She says she's lonely because she can't find another mate she likes the confusion comes in where I don't know if she's just a really nice person and flirts with everyone. (BTW she's not slutty or anything really friendly girl) I don't know what to do if she was really into me she's be my soul mate no joke like id marry this girl in a heartbeat. I've never met someone on the same page as me . Please help.
    MizzKay2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2010, 06:25 PM
    OK, well I think she is just really conflicted inside. Sometimes when a person likes someone of the same sex and they cannot find anyone that they specifically are attracted to, they tend to release sexual frustration on the nearest person they feel comfortable with.. (i.e.. you). I understand how you feel, but its best to try to move on emotionally. Take your time in doing so, because you sound really attracted to her, but indeed try and move on. There will be other women, and this will not be your last time feeling this way about a person. So just take it as another lessoned learned. Oh and as a side note, if her flirting is making you incomfortable, then tell her! Be honest and genuine about it, and if she is as awsome as you describe her, she'll understand. Hope that helps :)
    natarakiak Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Dec 8, 2010, 07:16 PM
    Lesbian? Common don't be stupid. Don't be carried away by your feelings. You are better than that, trust me. You deserve the right kind of love.
    killerwhales22 Posts: 52, Reputation: -3

Dec 12, 2010, 04:21 AM
    Tell her how you feel and that you are more then just a friend and that you really would be a good boyfriend :)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by killerwhales22 View Post
    Tell her how you feel and that you are more then just a friend and that you really would be a good bf :)
    The person in question is into girls and NOT boys. It makes no sense what your saying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to kiss my first Lesbian love [ 4 Answers ]

I Just to clear it up,I am NOt 100% Lesbian but ever this new girl came into my life, I have fallen hard. She defenetly has feelings for me and I for her but I just can't bring myself to kiss her. She has tried but I back off. I am ready to kiss her now.How do I start?

Guy in love with a lesbian [ 4 Answers ]

I feel like a horrible person, here's my story I've been really close friends with this girl for about two and a half to three years now. She is a lesbian, and I am strait(She's 17. I'm 19.). We get along so well, and have so much in common. Over the years I've known her, we have become best...

I'm in love with a lesbian [ 17 Answers ]

Before you tell me to get over it and "just move on", please let me give you a few details. I met Fergs about a year ago through a mutual friend. We both smoked a lot of pot at the time, so one afternoon she invited me over for a bowl. We clicked right off the bat and began hanging out every...

View more questions Search