Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princessroro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 11:30 AM
    Can you be evectied in a week no court order
    First I want to say that me and my little sister stays together in a home... our first house... our landlord for one, gave us the house without proper rules... her had an expection guy come there he placed a fake gas metor on the side of the house, he told us to tell the man we are his son friends and that my neices and nephews are his kids, he's white there mixed I'm african american.. k well he tells me and my sister that we have to move out... his house area was not taken care of and me and my sister made that house look like and feel like home and we been there since aug.till now its dec. he tells us three days ago that we have to move out and he giving us a week to move because he sold the house, to some mystery guy and he don't want anybody staying there, he said we have to pay him this months rent... now if he sold the house wink wink why do we have to deal with you why don't we communicate with the new owner.. why do you want the money... but he going to sue us if we don't move humm? But yea... and he gave us a week to move, is he even able to kick us out in a week and he came to my house with a note book paper stateting our evection on it... is that usable in court or even the law! I believe he used us to his personal debt... I don't even think he was able to rent that land!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 7, 2010, 11:48 AM

First real sentences, complete thoughts instead of rambling on would be great help

How are you renting, by the week , by the month ?

Do you have a written lease or is it all verbal.

But they can not evict you without going to court, he has to give you written notice and if you don't move, file in court to evict you.

*** actually the notebook paper is usable in court and is legal, it is one of the requirements he has to do. He has to order you to move, and if you refuse he can then take you to court for failure to move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to recover a deleted email for an upcoming court case. Do I NEED a court order? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that the Google "people" can recover deleted emails with a court order. So does that mean recovery is possible? I need this email for a court case but would like to avoid the hoops of obtaining a court order. Any advice?

Court Order [ 3 Answers ]

A debt collecting lawyer got a judgement at an address Where I have NEVER lived but where someone with the exact Same name lives. They then sent it to my bank and have put A lien on my bank account. I have called them to no Avail. They say it is too late - they have the judgement Against...

What do you do when the court ordered supevisor does not follow court order? [ 8 Answers ]

My children have been having supervised visits every other weekend on sat for one hour. This started in late August. The judge granted supervised visit's for the father every fri night and sat afternoon for one hour each. The father said he only wanted every other weekend to the supervisor, so...

Court order [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I purchased a kichen - I was unable to pay for it so it went to court - the company failed to reply to a court document within the allocated time so the court threw it out However now I have had a letter from the court to say that the company want the court order reinstated - can...

View more questions Search