Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saf123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 02:31 AM
    Is a women permissible to fast when menstruating?
    Salam, forgive me brother naik, if it is a silly question.. but a sister mentioned to me that it is permissible to fast when menstruating? Is it correct or false - please could you provide me with evidences from the Quran, Jazakallah so much... Walakumsalam...
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Dec 7, 2010, 06:44 AM

Assalamu alaikum,

It is not permissible for a menstruating woman to fast.She can fast latter in some other days when her period is over.

For detail,please see the following link-

Islam Question and Answer - Things that invalidate the fast
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Dec 9, 2010, 12:32 AM
    No a women may not, only when her period has finished!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can women break fast like flapjacks and bacon, or what? [ 32 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old, and one year ago, I met a 20 year old girl. We did the dating thing for a few weeks, things then got more physical, and before we knew it - we were professing our love for each other. At the time we both thought that we couldn't be more perfect for each other, blah blah blah......

Is love permissible in islam [ 0 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... My sister loves a muslim boy... but my parents are against it... Now they are compelling her to marry another person.. can she marry him?

Menstruating dog? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have a dog, I'm not sure her type. Right now she's on her period, and she's bleeding all over the house, what can I use so she don't drip all over the floor? (eg, diapers) or something like that. Keep the awnsers coming!

View more questions Search