Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 01:12 AM
    Error in loading DLL, when I try to print or save a document in Word 2007.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 7, 2010, 01:16 AM
    Restart your computer and try again.
    If it's still happening please post the complete error message.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 7, 2010, 07:33 AM

You can try repairing your Microsoft Suite.

Depending on your OS you will need to go to add/remove programs and find Microsoft Office, click change and click repair.

This could be the result of a virus, have you tried running a scan or do you have realtime AV running? Also Microsoft as acknowledged that it may also be a printer incompatibility.

A complete error would be nice as it would be easier to see exactly what's going on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS Word safe mode unrecoverable document error [ 2 Answers ]

When I MS Word, it begins to open normally and then it says: Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The information you were working on might be lost. Microsoft Word can try to recover it for you. ... Recover my work and...

Unable to Print & Open Files in Word 2007 [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I installed novaPDF Lite 7 and tried converting a word file to pdf. It did'nt work but since then I have been facing issues with printing word documents through my laser printer. 1) The 'Print' dialog does not open on pressing Ctrl+P and when i do a quick print i get the following error...

Convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document [ 1 Answers ]

How can I convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document?

Error message on trying to print res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg [ 1 Answers ]

I have Vista and I keep getting an error message res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg can anyone suggest a fix for this please other than having to purchase a registry fixer that I am not sure is appropriate for the problem. Thanks Mo

Using Document Versions in Word 2007 [ 9 Answers ]

I have used versions (File menu... versions) in Word 2003. I am now using Word 2007 but cannot find the versions command. Where do I create a new document version in Word 2007?

View more questions Search