Ask
    balramsharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 10:15 PM
    Do we soothe our child when he feel heart broken
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 10:25 PM

Of course.

Compassion, soothing, teaches the same. Would you want your child to grow up not knowing how to be compassionate, not knowing how to comfort others?

When my children are hurt I comfort them. Because of that, they comfort others when they are hurt. They learn everything from us. What we do to them, how we treat them, is the way they'll treat others.

Do unto others... it's so true.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 11:03 PM

You show your child love when he is and even when he is not broken hearted
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2010, 04:25 PM

Of course... the family should be a source of comfort, unconditional love, and safety.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken heart [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I started dating a girl that was recently separated, she had been so for about a year, she said she had dated and was ready for a relationship, we spent the first 4 months just hanging out and that turned into a relationship. I supported her emotions during her divorce constantly building her...

Heart Broken [ 3 Answers ]

Well, Where do I start well it was December 2006 me and my friend went to a party at the club down the road :) , and we saw some friends (boys) we hadn't seen in awhile and they had some new friends they brought to the party, and I got talking to one of them called shaun he sounded so sweet and...

Broken Heart [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have been dating this girl for 2 years. We met in high school and she is a year younger than me. I am 18 she is 17. Well we had such a great relationship, we never fought and also never did that whole broke up and got together and broke up again and back together thing, that wasn't us. We were...

Broken heart [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get over a broken heart? Anyone?

View more questions Search