Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Algebra2guy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 03:08 PM
    What guitar amp would you recommend I buy.
    My choices are a Fender Frontman 25R, and an Orange Pix 35ldx. I do not want to spend more that $250 but still want the amp to sound good. I think I would like a solid state amp because they are cheaper and can take more abuse. I realize that solid state amps are not going to sound as good as tube amps and I accept that. I want the amp to practice at home with, also to jam with later as I improve. So I want an amp that has at least 20ws and less than 50ws, so I can play in my bedroom. Any suggestions are welcome as to other amps that sound good and aren't to expensive.

Check out some similar questions!

What electric guitar would you recommend to a beginner. [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Squire Stratocaster and would like to upgrade to a nicer guitar I would like to spend less then $500. I have my eye on a Standard Stratocaster Hss. What would you recommend?

What electric guitar would you recommend to a beginner. [ 3 Answers ]

I own a Squire Stratocaster and would like to upgrade to a nicer guitar I would like to spend less then $500. I have my eye on a Standard Stratocaster Hss. What would you recommend?

Guitar.where to buy it and buy cheap [ 14 Answers ]

I want to start playing guitar but I talked to a friend who knows and even plays guitars. He said to buy one at walmart to start which I agreed cheap see if I catch on then buy upgrade from it. But then I talked to my dad and he said there are cheaper ones on eBay but I'm scared on getting one...

Which guitar amp is better? [ 4 Answers ]

Which guitar amp is better, a Line 6 Spider III 75 or a Crate XT120R 120W?

How to get sound right on your amp for guitar for certain songs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I play electric guitar and I'm really frustrated because I can't get the sound and settings right for certain songs in particularly songs played on clean but they have a unique sound for example come as you are/Nirvana I don't know how to get the sound right can anyone help me

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.