Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe9035 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 02:22 PM
    Kenmore dishwasher 655.15829 stuck in diagnostic mode
    I have a Kenmore 655 -15829 dish washer that looks like it is stuck in a diagnostic mode. Under the Sense display 4 bars are lit, and they go on and off by pressing different mode buttons. I took the kick plate off, there no directions for a reset, and I have not been able to find the button sequence reset for that model on the internet. There is no "heat dry" button on that model. The reset procedure would be a good start if anyone has it for that model?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher diagnostic codes restore [ 2 Answers ]

I used the Diagnostics code to determine a problem on my Kennmore Dishwasher and now when I run it, the dishwasher will not advance past the wash cycle. Everything is working fine, the heating element etc are all good. I just need to know how to get it out of diagnostics mode or to reset it to...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher will not come out of test Mode [ 0 Answers ]

Had blinking start/resume light. We used the reset sequence of normal wash heated dry and now all the lights are turned on on the top panel. Any ideas?

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.15829 [ 5 Answers ]

The "Quick Rinse" light is flashing and no other buttons work. I've read the reset answers given for other models, but not for my model. I do not have a "Heat Dry" button. Does anyone know the reset code for this model?

Kenmore Elite dishwasher 655 [ 0 Answers ]

We have started experiencing a problem with our Kenmore Elite 655.15982 dishwasher. Each time we close the door, NoHeatDry/Lock lid would go on immediately. If you touch it, then LockOn lid would go on. Then no other buttons would respond. And often both NoHeatDry and LockOn indicators would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.