Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginger2010 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2010, 02:09 PM
    Irregular Bleeding
    I am on birth control and I take it as directed, and never miss a pill. I had my period M-F last week like normal. Then I started the yellow pill again Sunday like I'm supposed to. Today, I went to the bathroom and there was blackish blood in my pants. Not much, just a little. What could that mean?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2010, 03:56 PM

It is likely old blood left from your period. Many women will experience some similar spotting of dark blood after a period ends. Sometimes birth control pills may cause irregular spotting or bleeding on occasion as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE BEEN HAVING IRREGULAR PERIODS FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS.I think I could be pregnant an read that it's possible to bleed every month like a normal period every month and still be pregnant.last month the bleeding was heavy but only lasted for 3 dayS.THIS MONTH I HAD CRAMPS and it is'nt as heavy as...

Irregular bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, for a while now during my periods I only bleed on one side of my tampon. Should I be worried about this? I've told a few people and they seem to think its nothing, but it makes me wonder if it would hurt my chance of having children later. Thanks.

Irregular Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I had a baby 10 months ago. Since then my periods have been somewhat irregular, not by much but still. I was always like clockwork before. I'm not on any birth control either. My last 2 cycles have been really messed up. One was 45 days, the next was 35 days. Now I started having some...

Irregular bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have always had very regular cycles. But in the past 3 months, I am having 2 and sometimes 3 cycles a month. I am currently bleeding and my last cycle was 12 days ago. It always starts with a dark brown blood and then after about a day, turns to bright red. I am in no pain...

View more questions Search