Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1939pet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Yahoo page
    I have lost my Yahoo page and when I go to internet explorer it says this page cannot be displayed, also I lost my Yahoo address bar,
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 8, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Can you access any other sites on this computer ?
    If not ensure it is connected on BOTH ends.
    Failing that completely clear your internet cache and try again.
    Tools > Internet OPtions > Delete Files, History and cookies.
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Jan 8, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Also run a spyware check as well as a virus scan. There are various malwares out there that will prevent a particlular page from being displayed.

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Q&A page and CRM page [ 2 Answers ]

I want to develop a confidential and secure intranet site for a group of professionals, which, among other things would include the capability for users to ask and answer questions on select topics. The site would also need to have a CRM (customer relationship management) function where members...

Help with Yahoo [ 7 Answers ]

Is there anywhere to report innappropriate behaviour on Yahoo? Can anyone find out who I am from the computer? Please I need an answer as soon as possible.

Web page [ 14 Answers ]

My ISP gives me 10Mb of webspace, I would like to just put a few pictures up and maybe some email addresses. Everyone says to buy Dreamweaver or Frontpage, but isn't there a way to create the file in IE and save it as a .htm and upload that? Or maybe even in Word? In Word 2003 when you go to new...

Yahoo Help [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to the Yahoo help page, I get a blue screen and I have to highlight the pages to read the help items--this happens on several other pages too-just wondering why I have to highlight pages to read them--why isn't the background page white instead of dark blue?--Thanks so much

View more questions Search