Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riddledim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 05:28 AM
    Trying to find an old TV show 90's?
    I remember one episode in particular.
    This shows antologist is supposedly a white bear of some kind (this is a cartoon we're talking about) and in one episode he goes camping with his buddy. They later happen to sneeze at the same time, seemingly causing time to freeze.
    The truth was that fate, keeper of time had paused time to go on vacation for the next 75 years or so, and that simultaneous actions, such as sneezing at the same time would keep the two buddies from being frozen in time along with the rest of their friends and family.

They try to help Fate do something, but falls down from somewhere and have to live all those 75 years until his vacation is done. Then he returns to them, telling them he'll turn their time back and synchronize them with the time they left behind. Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

90's show [ 1 Answers ]

what was the name of this show I think It came on fox. It was some what like x man but it wasn't a cartoon. It had a group that was good, and in the group it had a guy who could shoot lightning from his hands and a girl who could become like a beast or something. And the bad group was ran by some...

Trying to find the name of a show from the 90's [ 12 Answers ]

It was very similar to the power rangers, but instead of the command center building they had a cave, and instead of zordon there was this glowing fungus bubble thing on a podium, I think they had something to do with the zodiac, possibly not, could be animals, I'm pretty sure I remember "taurus"...

90'S TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a name of a TV show it had a handicaped black man with glasses in it he developed a suit a black suit to make hime jump give hime strength so on and so on any how he also drove a plymouth prowler

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.