Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Dec 5, 2010, 09:18 PM
    What's the benefit in a not so fit guy mating with a Hot woman and passing his genes?
    I've heard and read that when guys mate with fertile physically attractive women, there is greater chance of producing healthy offspring and that that's why Guys are attracted to women with wide hips etc.

Ok, but what about the guy? What if it's the skinny nerd trying to mate with a hot girl? What is the benefit to her? He's not going to pass good genes to the offspring if he's skinny and bony and not fit.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2010, 09:44 PM

The skinny nerd is probably very smart and has great small-muscle control, so will provide genes for survival.

Having healthy offspring depends on far more than two hot people mating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm married to british guy but living in philippines can I get a child benefit? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a filipina married to a british guy,but living in the philippines. Can I get a child benefit?

2weeks late & passing passing clots [ 1 Answers ]

My period is weeks late and yesterday I had some bad cramping. I had some light bleeding & then I passed to large clots. I have never had any clots this size before. I am still bleeding. Is this just a late period or am I having a miscarriage ?

Passing Clamidya to woman [ 4 Answers ]

Can a man be infected with Clamydia and pass it to a woman even if a condomen is used? Or can it be transferred through oral sex to a woman?

View more questions Search