Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unycee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 07:19 PM
    Expected Value If on a $1 bet, Paul Goldstein’s expected value is $0.30, what is Paul
    Answer using probability
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2010, 02:17 AM

Clarify your question please.
    edma2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 05:21 PM
    Expected Value If on a $1 bet, Paul Goldstein's expected value is $0.30, what is Paul's expected value on a $5 bet?
    edma2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 05:22 PM
    Expected Value
    Expected Value If on a $1 bet, Paul Goldstein's expected value is $0.30, what is Paul's expected value on a $5 bet?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2011, 11:57 PM

If that's the question, then you need to know the meaning of "expected value".

Expected value = P(win) x Amount bet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carnival dart game asking about expected number of darts thrown and expected winnings [ 3 Answers ]

A Carnival game offers $100 cash prize for anyone who can break a balloon by throwing a dart at it. It costs $5 to play, and you're willing to spend up to $20 trying to win. You estimate that you have about a 10% chance of hitting the balloon on any throw. What is the expected number of...

Paint not as expected [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: I recently painted a bathroom with semi-gloss paint. It did not come out as expected. There are two hue of colors, some dark and some light probably caused by the brush. I used a roller with soft brushm not sponge. How can I correct this problem. Perhaps using a sponge roller? Please...

Expected dividends [ 1 Answers ]

Ezzell Pakistan is a Public Limited Company listed on the three stocks exchanges of the country i.e. Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. The company deals in manufacturing of Electric appliances. The research and development department of the corporation has developed a solar panel capable of generating...

View more questions Search