Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fsher21 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Yard Damage in a Trailer Park, Can I do Anything?
    I own my own trailer in a trailer park. I know I rent the lot that my trailer is on, but I am not sure what rights I have to the property. While I was gone over the weekend, a large and heavy vehicle drove about 25 ft into my yard. I am assuming they were looking to access a manhole cover for something. Since I do not own the land, what can I do about the 2" deep tracks left in my yard? I am not to worried about it, just a bit annoyed I was not asked. Does the park have the OK to do that since I am just renting it?

Thanks
    Jeff
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 5, 2010, 06:31 PM

If it was needed to perform maintenance then yes they have the right. However, if you have enhanced the look of the lot with plantings etc, and they damage these they should replace or reimburse. I would send a bill to the trailer park ownership. But I wouldn't make a big deal of it if they don't pay.
    Fsher21 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 06:33 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    OK thanks. Hopefully the ground will bounce back before the spring so mowing won't be to difficult. I wanted to make sure they had the rights to do that before I said anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The song Off Trailer Park Boys? [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: I really need help :( I can't find a song off a Trailer Park Boys episode and movie. It says on the credit's that it's called "The Alphabet Song" but I can only find a children's version of the song. This one is cool, its kind of a blues song. I would do anything to get this song. It's on...

Can't find Trailer Park Boys Song [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! If there are any Trailer Park Boys fans on here! There is a song on Season1 Episode2of Trailer Park Boys entitled "F**k Community College, Lets Get Drunk And Eat Chicken Fingers" It's the part of the episode when Ricky and his dad Ray are on Julians Lawn with Rickys car. There eating chicken...

View more questions Search