Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused115 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 05:31 PM
    Please someone read this and help...
    I had my period nov. 3rd and I had it for 5 days. So nov. 8th it was done. But then since nov. 8th I have had this dark brown almost black discharge for 18 days. I heard of implantation bleeding but I haven't had sex this month. I have been with one person when having sex. So it can not be a disease. Also I heard that implantation bleeding only lasts for 2 to 3 days max. Im extremely confused and I don't think I could be pregnant if I had my period already.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2010, 07:13 PM

The timing would be unusual for implantation bleeding and the duration would be as well.
    Are you on any sort of birth control? Sometimes women will have some irregular bleeding due to hormonal changes.
    Some will also have some brownish discharge prior and/or after a period once in awhile.
    For the peace of mind you could contact your doctor and have it checked.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Not to be mean, but just because you're having sex with one person doesn't mean it can't be a disease.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2011, 08:21 PM

I said I wasn't trying to be mean. You did mention it after all. Anywhoo, I am happy all is well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot read CD, but I can read other CDs [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to load a version4 of Scrapbook Factory without success. The drive starts but then nothing. I am able to read other CDs and also a previous version of Scrapbook Factory. I am baffled.

DVDWriter Read DVD Don't Read CD [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have LG DVD Writer it was reading all kinds of CD & DVD's but now it reads all DVD's but don't read except a few number of CD's. My DVD writer writes successfully CD's & DVD's What is the solution for not reading the CD's. Thanks

View more questions Search