Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nhindustries Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 05:15 PM
    Worried
    My name is nauman hafeez dob {personal info removed} I have to mrs and 5 kids I am in business I do have enough money but when ever I want to spend it to myself I don't have a single panny
    MaryIL Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 02:39 AM
    Please don't give out your date of birth, because of Identity theft.

Have you and your wife write down every penny you spend for a month. Group it in categories, like 'utilities', etc. See where your money is going, because someone is probably spending it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Should I be worried? [ 1 Answers ]

In the ending days of my period, the discharge is a light brown, but it smells very strong. Is this bad?

I'm really worried! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello!Im 19 and have recently broken my virginity with my current boyfriend of the same age.The strangest thing is that when we had intercourse for the second time,he complained that I had gotten too big for him.I definitely did not cheat on him,so how could this have happened.Im really woried,is...

View more questions Search