Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indiangriffon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 09:19 AM
    Updates about vahid
    Hi , I'm new here but I was reading a lot about skin lightening and bleaching in this forum..
    I want to ask what are the updates about vahid? And benoquin_attention?. any results or achievements?
    And is benoquin is hydroquinone but in high % like 20% or more?

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find info for Anil that Vahid used for mono... [ 5 Answers ]

Hello friends. I am new to the forum. Actually not entirely true, I have been lurking on and off for a while, since I have been deeply conflicted about wanting a lighter skin. I realize now that if it has sat with me for two year, it must be true. I am from India, and have lived in the US for...

XP updates [ 2 Answers ]

My comp. will not load update kb898461, or WMP 11. Any ideas?

Quest!on for VAHID and other MONO Users! [ 3 Answers ]

Your results look totally darker than Sam's and Omar's. Or is this your starting skin color? I assumed you were depigmenting for a long time, I guess not? Since when have you been depigmenting? I don't see a change but maybe because there are no before pics. I just want to get to the bottom...

Updates [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem. I ran the windows update and got the security update KB826939 and a day or so later I received the same message that this update was needed again. I looked in my installed updates and noticed I have a total of 8 security updates with this same number KB826939.They were all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.