Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raelea52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 02:10 AM
    How do I know if I am to be blamed for things
    The father of my four children is in prison for assaulting me. I am remarried and feel like he never tries to understand how I feel or maybe not even care to know, I don't know. We will get into arguments and he will tell me that it is my fault my ex is in prison and he has hurt me a couple of times as well but says I made him do it or I turned him into this like my ex. I was just wondering how do you know if something truly is your fault? I go back and forth so much that I feel like it is. This is the second time this has happened. I guess I would just like to know so I can change whatever I am doing wrong. Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 5, 2010, 03:05 AM

You are drawn towards the wrong kind of men, raelea. This man you are with now doesn't care for you or he wouldn't treat you the way you describe. There is probably not a single thing you have to change about you or the way your behave or think, but you do have to change your preference for losers like this one. No man should ever hurt a woman for any reason.

If he makes you feel like this, if I were you I would be out of that relationship.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 kids witness a murder by a man with a hook for a hand, it gets blamed on a drunk [ 4 Answers ]

A boy and a girl saw a man with a hook for a hand kill someone. But no one seems to believe them, or they are afraid to come forward yet, but a drunk/bum man was on the scene and is blamed for it. I don't remember much more, I recall a scene in a grave yard, which the kid dig up someone, there...

Possibly being blamed for roommates' lease violations [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a house with 3 other girls. We are all on the lease. They throw parties and get drunk on a regular basis. They're not even legally allowed to drink. We have been living at the house for about 3 months, and we've already had two noise complaints. During one of the parties, apparently...

I blamed my dad [ 1 Answers ]

My parents brok up over 2 years ago I also lost my girlfriend around the same time the whole situation put me on a path of self destruction and hate. I took all my anger out on my dad I wouldn't talk to him I ignored him completely I hated him. I herd him break up with my mom. And that's why. I...

View more questions Search