Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylor_lautner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 01:00 AM
    What to get the girl of my dreams for christmas!
    I really like a girl,she's sp beautiful inside and out, I think she knows I like her but nothings really happening. I want to get her something really speical for chirismas but I'm not sure what to get. I've been spending some time drawing and sketching a pic of her, its pretty good but needs some work, should I give her that? I feel cheap givning it but I don't know, people say it's the thought that counts and most gifts are better from the heart anf what not, what should I do!! Please hep!!
    Annalyse Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2010, 03:16 AM
    If you said I think she knows I like her but nothings really happening and you also said that she's the girl of your dreams then I think it would be a really good idea to just pulll her up privately and say
    " look i really like you and i think you like me too and id really like to spend more time with you"

Hope it doesn't sound corny
    Yours truly Annalyse :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you do If the Girl of your dreams has a Boyfriend? [ 11 Answers ]

My story. I'm a 9th grader in high school. The freshman class contains students that went to either the Public middle school, or the Catholic Middle school. I came from the Public on and in the beginning of the year, I meet this girl that went to the private school. She is the perfect girl. Perfect...

How do I get the girl of my dreams [ 3 Answers ]

Hey yeah I'm not the most popular kid in school but I'm not a geek. The girl I want is in one of my classes and I really really like her I don't know what to do how to tell her and I don't know if she even has a boyfriend.:(

Girl of my dreams has gone! [ 5 Answers ]

hey, I met this girl through some very good friends of mine when we were out partying, the end of the night I went back to her house and just sat on the couch and this was the first time we were actully alone, we just talked for hours about everything and nothing, it was a sureal experience because...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

How to get the girl of your dreams [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. Thank you very much

View more questions Search