Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questionnn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 12:36 AM
    Third degree theft, what's the worst case senario?
    I jacked a few movies from walmart. I just stuck them in my bag and two LP guys stopped me right before I got to the doors and yah. So walmart sued me civilly for $200. So because I have a clean record I thought that would be it. But now I have a court date and the state of Washington I guess is charging me with theft in the third degree. How should I go about this? And what's the worst case senario? Are we talking a fine, maybe probation. Or like a few days in jail? And if I never actually left the store with the merchandise, does that matter?

Check out some similar questions!

16 year old charged with 3rd degree theft, theft by deception, and forgery what will [ 2 Answers ]

I was charged with 3rd degree theft, theft by deception, and forgery for finding a debit card and buying 3 items in Bridgewater Commons Mall New Jersey that I believe came up to $300 I used credit and had to sigh the receipt I didn't use my name but the name on the card. I was brought to the police...

What's the worst that can happen [ 8 Answers ]

I have 98 acts of truancy and 1 theft on my what's the most that can happen to me I got court tomorrow

What's the worst thing [ 5 Answers ]

I always wondered, what's the worst thing that can happen from drinking or sharing drinks with someone. Besides mono. I don't see how its so bad besides catching a cold.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.