Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cslauen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 07:10 PM
    I can't remember the name of a book
    I read a romance novel a few years ago. I don't remember much about it but I figured it was worth a shot. There is a guy(can't remember his name), I know he is some sort of law enforcement, I think DEA or FBI. He "kidnaps" a little boy, maybe like 2 years old from the Russian mob. Anyway he hijacks Allyn's car in order to get away from the bad guys. They pretend to be married at her family gathering so they can hide out. Turns out the bad guys is the "hero's" boss who wants to sell the boy back to the Mob Daddy. The only other thing I remember is the hero gets kidnapped and Allyn gets a plan to go get him and at some point the bad guys shoot out her tires and she gets taken too. She pretends to be hurt but is fine and than she saves the hero. I know its not a lot to go on but it has been driving me nutty for a while. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

I don't remember the name of this book [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book when I was young, and I'm pretty sure the name of it was "Gwenna". I cannot find any book by this title, and I don't remember the author. It was about a girl with wings, but that's all I can remember. Do you know what this book is called?

Can't remember a book [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody remember reading a book as a kid (not for school or anything, I read this outside of class, although I might have gotten it at a book fair or something) where this kid's parents make him go to a weird boarding school, and he gets the feeling he's being watched, and he actually is being...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Can't remember name of book. [ 1 Answers ]

Recently read a review about a book and I can't remember the title! I think read it in a People magazine. It is a "fiction" book about a woman who is a stay at home mom. I believe it was recently released in 2009. Anyone know the title?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.