Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    derocchisp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 05:25 PM
    Percocet vs codiene?
    If you are allergic to codiene can you take percocet ? Do they have the same chemical background
    Blackula Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Dec 4, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Call a pharmacist at your local 24-hour drug store. They have all of this information on hand and are better qualified to answer this question than an MD. Asking this sort of question on the Internet is like asking whether it's safer to use a .45 or .37 caliber bullet to shoot yourself with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to mix vicoden with ibuprohen or tylenol woth codiene? [ 11 Answers ]

I got my wisdom tooth removed and the pain is massive! Now when I first went to the denstist when the tooth was infected they prescribed some vicodin and I have left overs... Afer I got it removed they prescribed tylenol with codiene and said to take ibuprophen with it if it wasn't enough for the...

Medicine Percocet [ 4 Answers ]

I have some pills that my pharmacy gave me some pills they are suppose to be generic percocet but they don't have 512 on the back. They have IP and 203 under that. On the back it has a line going down the back.

Percocet vs loratab [ 1 Answers ]

Is a percocet the same as a loratab when it comes to taking a urine test. For example if you take a percocet, would the results show up the same as taking a loratab?

Percocet switch [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and just had a question. I am a 27 year old male that had the unfortunate luck of blowing 5 confirmed and 1 unconfirmed discs out of my back. 2 lower, 3 in my midback and one possibly in my neck. I am prescribed to 180 percocets a month and was just wondering if asking to switch...

Codiene and Oxycodone [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to use codiene in my couch syrup. Because I got a script for Tylox and have been scared to take them together or separate either. Could you please tell me if it is safe because I need both medications. I am just scared of medicine but I have just gotten over...

View more questions Search