Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2010, 05:13 PM
    Let's play catch-up.
    So for those of you who know who I am, I've been out of the loop for a while. It would be nice to chit chat and joke around a bit. Who wants to start? How's everyone been?
    agghhh123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 05:15 PM
    All right thanks (: how are you?
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2010, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by agghhh123 View Post
    alright thanks (: how are you?
    For the most part, good. Just procrastinating on a paper. :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2010, 05:18 PM

Hi ohso long time no see, howve you been :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    hi ohso long time no see, howve you been :)
    I've been insane. I sort of fell off the planet for a while, working, going to school and watching anime. :) LOL. I'm sort of a nerd like that. How about you al? Anything special?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2010, 05:25 PM

Kind of the same really

Going to work, watching anime reading manga playing games, seeing movies. Wish I could just fall off the face of the planet for a while :)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 05:41 PM

And who are you ?

Lol ;)
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2010, 07:24 PM

What are your plans for the holidays? I'm going to visit my dad in HI. :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2010, 11:24 AM

Hey there Ohso! :) Long time to see!

Getting some preparations for the end of year festivities; practising some 11 Christmas carols, playing some games, looking at some new math problems within my reach and a tiny bit beyond and such... Well, the real fun part will start after Christmas so... ;)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 7, 2010, 01:36 AM

Hey Ohso nice to see you back.

Getting ready for Christmas, I almost have all the inside decorations up. All the outside is already finished.

I hope you are doing fine.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 7, 2010, 01:47 AM

Hi Ohso. Glad you're back.

I'm just stressing about Christmas. So much to do, so little time, and money. In other words, nothing new.

I hope you're doing well. :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2010, 04:01 PM

I'm glad you guys are keeping busy. I'm stressing too. I have more school to do before I leave for Hawaii. I ended up finishing the paper, barely. Now I'm trying to get things clean and ready. Also I'm getting a hotel for a night with Nick before I leave so we can have our very own Christmas before I leave since I'm going to be gone through christmas and the new year. I'm ready for summer already. Walking to work at 6 in the morning when it's this cold is SO hard. You don't get used to it.
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2010, 04:33 PM

So today we are having the first blizzard we've had in 19-years. The last time there was one it was a halloween blizzard (not like I remember that) But anyway, tomorrow morning the wind chill is supposed to be -30 degrees in the morning. I'm supposed to walk to work in that crap. DidI mention that before the blizzard we already had about a foot of snow, Now we're getting another 12-18 today. No fun at all. My face is getting flaky from all of this cold. Ew. I'm glad I'm on my way to Hawaii next Monday, otherwise I'd go absolutely bonkers. Ugh.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2010, 09:49 AM

Hawaii? Um... lucky pants! ;)
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2010, 08:45 PM

I'm just glad the semseter is over. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed. And if that's not enough then I have to start up a new semester soon. UGH. I really don't enjoy school. And not many places are hiring even if you have some sort of awesome degree. Blek
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2010, 06:31 PM

I'm a little late here, but Hi Ohso, nice to see you back:)
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2011, 07:57 PM

I'm finally Back fom Hawaii. I loved it, all two weeks. It's hard to believe it's over. It's the best vacation I've had. :) Now I get to go back to school Monday, What's up with that? Lame. :(
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2011, 08:25 PM

Glad to see you had a great time in Hawaii, next time bring me and my son (he's very cute, too old for you) do you still have your bo?
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2011, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Glad to see you had a great time in Hawaii, next time bring me and my son (he's very cute, too old for you) do you still have your bo?
    Yeah nick is still around. :) we've been doing pretty well. Not sure how school is going to effect us this semester but I'm sure we'll be fine. I just want this weather to be over. All of this cold is literally giving me headaches. :(
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 11:22 PM

Hey Ohso ! I am a lot late here! Unlike Dals just a little late.

I have been out of the loop myself and am just getting back and working on catching up.
    Glad to hear you had a good vacation out of the snow. I intend to
    Get to Hawaii someday myself God willing.

I took my vacation (at least the first 10 days of it) in 3 feet of base snow and up to 6 or 7 in some of the drifts.
    We extended the planned time we scheduled in that section of the Uinta Mountains by four days because we got snowed in.
    But we all were prepared , it is not an uncommon thing in that area. (9,780 ft above sea level)
    The only one who had trouble in that situation was my yorkie Muttley.
    It is a good thing he fits nicely inside my coveralls . He hates being left behind anywhere.

But it is good to be home and back to AMHD.

And one more thing Ohso,(and I say this in a grandfatherly way)... I find your avatar to be intriguingly sexy . Great choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

View more questions Search