Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caraloca Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2003, 09:45 AM
    Lps To Cds With Nero Wave Editor Or Other Program
    Hi; I would like to pass my lps and tapes to cds, I read that I can use Nero wave editor V 1.0 for this, but I don't know how to do it.
    Or is there a easier way to do it with other program?
    By the way I have nero, clonecd, alcohol 120% too, if any of these are good for?
    Thank you
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2003, 09:10 AM
     Lps To Cds With Nero Wave Editor Or Other Pro
    Hello you would first have to save the records digatlly. The simplest way would to go to "radio shack" or some sort of electronics store and buy a male-male headphone type wire that is a wire that you can go from the headphone jak on the stero with the record player to the microphone jak on your computer at this point you could just use windows sound recording to record the sound from the mic or use a program such as Total Recorder that cost $12 bucks their site is http://www.highcriteria.com/ once in a .wav file you can burn it to any cd using nero by just selecting the make an audio cd and then choosing the .wav files you made as the source...

Hope I didn't confuse you , any other question let me know.
    caraloca Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2003, 03:34 PM
     Lps To Cds With Nero Wave Editor Or Other Pro
    Hi; no, you did not confuse me. It is very well explain, I'll try and if I have a problem I'll post it .
    Thank you for your time and help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for this pop & new wave songs. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Spain.I have many old tapes from the eighties but also many unknown songs.Please,help me.All the songs are between 1984 / 1989.Thanks in advance and regards from Spain. http://www.spiritofradio.ca/SongComments.asp?SongID=1554 http://www.spiritofradio.ca/SongComments.asp?SongID=1553...

Editor in linux [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Our company shifted from windows to linux recently. And I don't know anything about linux. I am a java developer. I want a free Editor (like ultraedit, notepad++ in windows), so that I can open more no of files (say 160) and which have options like replace in all files, or in a folder...

Wave superposition [ 2 Answers ]

We are given 2 wave equations as follows: y1 = 25 sin(wt - pi/4) y2 = 15 sin(wt - pi/6) wt=omega * time Find the resultant amplitude, phase, and equation for the wave based on the superposition principle. The 2 equations above have the same frequency. Any help would be great. Thanks

Recording Software ( Sound, Music, Wave, etc.. ) [ 22 Answers ]

Anyone know a good program to record sounds because I love to sing and I was curious if anyone knew a program that I can download online for a free month trial or something. If anyone knows of anything please let me know! Thanks so much :)

Small video editor but... [ 2 Answers ]

... with good collection of transition effects. Can anyone suggest something? Thank you!

View more questions Search