Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macca77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 02:06 AM
    150 yr old gilded teapot with unidentified markings
    I've just inherited an old teapot which belonged to my gradmother's grandmother. Its roughly oval in shape and looks gilded, but I'm no expert. There's a little guilded mark on the bottom but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.
    Does anybody have any idea what it is?
    Not sure if the picture is upside down or not

Attached Images

joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 4, 2010, 08:14 AM
    It would help to have pics of the entire teapot.
    The Antiques Discussion Board on eBay has very knowledgeable people if you don't get answers here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teapot Markings [ 1 Answers ]

I have a teapot, creamer and sugar bowl with the following marking on the bottom each item: (S, a crown in a box, M) and below that it says silver plate. Can you help me identify this mark. Thank you very much My email address is [email protected]. Any help would be great. Once...

150 yr old gilded teapot with unidentified markings [ 0 Answers ]

I've just inherited an old teapot which belonged to my gradmother's grandmother. Its roughly oval in shape and looks gilded, but I'm no expert. There's a little guilded mark on the bottom but I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Does anybody have any idea what it is?

Old Refrig. Died. 2 weeks for another. I deducted $150 for food. LL wants the $150 [ 1 Answers ]

Refrigerator quit working. My food spoiled, I deducted $150 to replace the food. 2 weeks for refrigerator replacement. Landlord wants the $150. Was I wrong in expecting replacement of food$

How to value my teapot [ 2 Answers ]

I have a teapot which I have found online but not the same colours as mine it is in the shape of a tap but has silver bits on it and has LUSTRE IN ENGLAND on the bottom?

View more questions Search