Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2010, 02:45 PM

I bought that mobo for my new PC

Only problem I remember coming across was the positioning.
    The way it went into my case the connector for the psu was at the top of the case, the psu itself was on the bottom, so having to wire it over/around my graphics card was a problem.

Works fine though no worries there :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Specs for computer I'm buying soon, will this be good for gaming? [ 7 Answers ]

Power Supply 420W Processor ( Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q8300 (4x 2.5GHz/4MB L2 Cache/1333FSB) ) Motherboard ( Asus P5N-D Nvidia nForce 750i SLI Chipset w/7.1 Sound, Gb LAN, S-ATA Raid, USB 2.0, IEEE-1394, Dual PCI-E MB EPU Technology ) Memory ( 4 GB DDR2-800 PC6400 Memory Module...

Computer gaming [ 2 Answers ]

My 7 year old is wanting to make computer games. Is there a good starter program that I can use to help him make video games?

Making computer faster [ 12 Answers ]

This is quite long, but I am trying to be as specific as possible to get the proper replies. I have a few questions about this subject, so please bear with me... I want my computer to run faster: download faster, boot up faster, not bog down with a few programs running & generally perform better. ...

AOL making my computer reboot [ 17 Answers ]

Ok, this has been going on since February. I have AOL open all the time while I'm at work. I'm also usually running quickbooks 08, and other various documents. It doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes it doesn't happen at all! Other times it happens as many as 6 times a day. I will go to click on...

View more questions Search