Dec 3, 2010, 10:35 PM
    Personal registration number from the foreign wor force office
    Dear sir/ Man

Please, help me get to personal registration number from force office thank

Email add. >removed<
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 01:27 AM

There's no way that we can do that. You'll have to contact the "force office" yourself.
    natarakiak Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Dec 18, 2010, 09:08 AM
    If someone is recruiting you and charging you of your personal registration number application, its fake. I was once recruited but it's a scam! Thank God I didn't fall into the trap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal registration number from the foreign work force office. Ireland [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I get Personal registration number from the foreign work force office Ireland?

European personal registration number from the foreign work force office? [ 0 Answers ]

I got some email from ireland company , they request some documents in their process, they request personal registration number for foreign work force office.they gave me some mail addressto get this number but that process they request some money for this number . I want to know clearly how can I...

How do I get a personal registration number from the foreign work force office? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm steave from philippines and I'm currently working here in kuwait I actually apply in london online then I have a job offer one of their requirement is to get me a personal registration number from the foreign work force office. Can you please help me were do I get this req. I'm looking...

View more questions Search