Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matthewdep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Does restitution include ALL costs incurred directly by the felon?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2010, 06:58 PM

Hello m:

If you can get the court to go along with it.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2010, 09:16 PM

It will include all things that the court fees is fair and correct.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2010, 01:05 PM

The Judge decides what to include into this Order. The more evidence presented as far as what the felon cost the victim the better chance this will be inluced in the restitution Order.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Below are listed various costs that are incurred by various business entities: [ 3 Answers ]

Commissions paid to Avon representatives Recurring advertising costs by a physician's office The cost of hardware installed on sailboats Shipping costs from a book distribution center Insurance on a factory assembly facility Wages paid to temporary personnel Depreciation of assembly line...

What happens if I can't pay restitution? My restitution is $500,000 , 4,200 a month [ 3 Answers ]

I went to court and in court they asked for restitution in the amount of $500,000, in court the judge said no she couldn't grant it, there was no way I could pay that unless I won the lottery. Well I go to jail get my probation papers and the restitution is on there I'm ordered to pay the 500,000...

JE for costs incurred for disposition of asset [ 1 Answers ]

I sold an asset that I had partially depreciated. I incurred $16k in selling costs. I'm confused as to how I record the costs so that it reduces my basis. Asset $185k Accum Depr $16k Sales price $195k Costs $16k What would be the JE for this?

Budget Percentage Costs That Might Be Incurred By a Small Restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking over an established a 50.s style diner that the owner is retiring from, I would like to know the budget percentages for costs related to this type of small restaurant

Accounting Sales Price Variable Material Costs Fixed Monthly Costs [ 0 Answers ]

I have no clue where to begen with this, I could use some help! Its due on Friday night and the teacher as done nothing to help here. I'm totally lost. The individual portion of this assignment is for each person to produce his/her own solution to the following. Claire’s Antiques has fixed cost...

View more questions Search