Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rkadir11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 01:09 PM
    Is it bad to have EGGS every day?
    A cuple things. Ever since I heard it was bad to have eggs everyday because of the amount of LDL cholesterol, I stopped having WHOLE EGGS everyday (which include yolk), and so instead, this is what I do. I have 2 WHOLE eggs every OTHER day, and then 3 WHITE-ONLY EGGS (no yolk) for the rest of the days, so I switch off.

And so first of all of all I want to know if it's bad to have 2 WHOLE eggs WITH THE YOLK (which contains the cholesterol) every day...

And second of all, IF IT IS BAD to have 2 whole eggs every day, then I want to know if it is bad to do what I'm doing at the moment, which is swithing off- having 2 whole eggs one day and then 3 all-white (no yolk) eggs on the other days..

Also take note that my mother (they say mom knows everything lol) said that it's just bad to have the SAME THING every day regardless but I beg to differ because eggs are good for you! And I know there are kids in other countries who only have rice and beans for every meal but their life spans are also cut short by 10 or more years...

And by the way I am a 19 year old boi, I weigh 136 and am 5 7' if that matters. In good shape I would say, and I work out every day. Cardio and weights. And have no soda or junk food whatsoever, only have water water water all day with normal types of meals. Like rice, some vegetables, a lot of meat, sandwitches. And more.

All inputs are greatly appreciated! Thank you !

Check out some similar questions!

Are farm fresh eggs more watery than store bought eggs? Is the yolk a pale yellow? [ 2 Answers ]

I buy my eggs from a local farmer. But the white is runnier than the ones I buy at the store and the yolks are pale yellow almost white. Does that mean he's storing them or that he's feeding them something different.

Nothing hurts as bad as this. Will someone make my day? [ 41 Answers ]

Hey, sorry if this is long. I'm just a hurt, average 18 year old guy who needs advice from anyone who's willing to give it. My ex and I've been broken up for almost a year now. Although she has a new boyfriend, we remained close friends. Then somewhere mid year, we had a major argument because...

Yet another bad hair day [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's some 'hair rasing events' which I've been through (lol sorry about that joke :/) Like any sterotypical emo kid I dyed my hair black. Big mistake. What's worts was that I wanted to bleach it, so despite wise words of wisdom from my friends I did bleach it. Yep, you guess it, it went...

Day bad dreaming [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I will always be day dreaming for one or the other thing but mainly I will be dreaming that suppose if that happen or that happen I became a most richest person of the world... then I be thing and I marry to a girl which I saw in one movie I don't know what to do. More over whenever...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.