Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhblack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 09:11 AM
    "clogged" washer drain??
    I have a "back flow" situation. My washer drained into my kitchen sink then It must have clogged completely. It overflowed above the line that drains into (main drain) into kitchen.
    How do I fix this. I think this house has multiple plumbing problems.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 8, 2007, 09:28 AM
    "I think this house has multiple plumbing problems."

Then you start with the worst problem and work back.

Snake the line out from the kitchen sink roof vent. Put out enough cable to reach the base and 20 feet more. Test and flush the line by cycling the washer. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Kenmore "Catalyst" Elite Washer fills but that's it [ 2 Answers ]

Model # 110 20072993 My washer fills with water then does nothing-no sounds-timer does count down but never comes out of wash cycle I took the cabinet off and drained the water so I can work on it tomorrow, any help? Thanks Kevin

"F" error on Kenmore he3 washer [ 0 Answers ]

I got an "F" error on my washing machine. I can't find the manual to find out what it means. Can anyone help?

3/4" copper pipe for washer drain? [ 20 Answers ]

Parents moved into new ranch style house, and bought new washer/dryer. Drain for washer is what looks like a 1" copper stub with a 3/4" conversion fitting on it. Its about 6" off the ground. plastic bendable hose drain for washer has a rubber gasket-type fitting around it which fits in 2" PVC...

View more questions Search