Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylormiriam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 12:23 PM
    I have a ge washing machine that I am trying to replace a part on.
    It's the part where the belt goes around it while it spins. It also has a spring on it. I need to replace that part but I can't get it off. There is no screw or bolt for me to take off. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Need to replace belt on washing machine. What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Amana top loading washing machine that has a broken belt. Took off front panel. What has to be taken loose to get the belt around the pulley at the bottom of the motor? Tub springs, pump housing? Should I turn machine on it's back for access to screws at bottom of pump? How do I...

Replace Washing Machine Shutoff Valve [ 11 Answers ]

One of my washing machine shutoff valves is leaking. I would normally fix or repair this myself, but the valves are "encased" in a washing machine hookup box and I don't know how to replace the valve with the box in place and I don't see any way to remove the box. There is no copper pipe above...

Replace Washing Machine Shutoff Valves [ 1 Answers ]

We just recently replaced the cut off valves to the washer. But since we did this we have no hot water coming in and the cold won't shut off when washer is full. Please help

How do I replace the tension spring in my frigidaire washing machine, model fws845gcs [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to replace the tension spring on my frigidaire washing machine, model fws845gcs I have the new spring, but can't see how to get the old one out.

How to replace plastic coupling kenmore 80 washing machine [ 4 Answers ]

How to replace plastic coupling from transmission to motor on Kenmore 80 series direct drive washing machine. I' ve located the problem, just don't know how to remove old part.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.