Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaddeningShroud Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 06:29 AM
    Bullying
    I get beaten up a lot but today it hurt more, there group tha always hurt me, call me names and ake my stuff. Today after school they holded me down and hurt me hey punch and kick me and take my clohes off anb hennie he big he toched me and slapped me! When I stared to cry hennie punched me in my tummy and they ran away with my school skirt and m doll. I had to tie my jersey around my legs. I hate school I hate them cindy her brothe, hennie and all of them! I wish I kill them with fire I wish to lock my class door with them inside and set the class on fire! Want them to be sore and cry how make me feel, DEAD! I hate them never leave me alon always make fun always hurt me! When alone then inside me there's oher dominique that's very ugly to me, she tell me like nobod wants me and nobody will care if I die? She also mocks me when I eat makes me feel bad? I way 62lbs but oth domniqe make me feel like fat pig? Don't like o eat annymore.. I just want die, I got no friends and always being hurt? I dream hennie hit me last night and made bed wet. How mke better? Even cuts not working? Oher dominque told me o drink bleach becoase am and the way nbody wans me
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2010, 04:21 PM

Have you told your family about this? Teachers? Adults you trust? You need to let others know about what it going on so that they can help you. What they have done is against the law and it needs to be dealt with.

Dec 4, 2010, 12:17 AM
    No tell! Nobody to tell, first time hey ugly I told my mom and mom say it faze and it normal. Nobody wan hear me nobody care
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 12:43 AM

You need to tell your teachers about this. What these kids are doing is illegal, and no, it's not a phase. If your mother won't protect you, the school has to. It's their job, especially since it's happening on school grounds.

Dec 4, 2010, 01:07 AM
    Lagh at me?
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 01:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddeningShroud View Post
    lagh at me?
    What?
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 01:20 AM

MaddeningShroud, what does your post "laugh at me?" mean?

Are you afraid that the teachers will laugh at you, or the police?

Dec 4, 2010, 04:40 AM
    Sorry I can't spel very good I tried spel like you did...
    They all laugh at me hey think I funny everybody calls me white rat decause I poor,
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2010, 05:23 AM

Have you actually told your teachers or the school administration? Or are you just guessing that they won't listen to you?

You need to speak up, and speak up loudly and often to the people in charge at school.
    Are there any other family members that you could talk to and let them know about it? May I ask how old you are?

Dec 4, 2010, 10:44 PM
    I guess so. No sounb sorry for self or bad it like other dominique or voice also make me no tell, I go teachr or mom or anybody and before I get there she tells me hat I am making troudle that nobody cares I am waisting everybodys time I am going to be luaghed at or I am baby. It hurts my heart becoas I get made sore every skool day by cindy and hr group and then rest of time by other me? And lady I am 14
    Pets Expert

Dec 5, 2010, 11:07 PM

Other you? What do you mean by that?

So the teachers tell you that you're being a baby? Well, they can join the bullies in prison then.

MaddeningShroud, what's being done to you is illegal, it's against the law, it's not allowed, it's not okay, and it those that turn a blind eye to it are just as guilty as those that are bullying you.

If the teachers won't listen, if your mom won't listen, than it's time to go to the police, and make them listen.

Sadly it doesn't seem that anyone else is willing to stand up for you, so you have to stand up for yourself. You came here for help, so you have the strength to ask for help. Now you have to get that help. We can only give you advice, we can't physically step in and help you. It's time to take our advice and get help with this.

If one person says they won't help, than go to the next person, and the next, and the next, until someone does something about this.

Dec 6, 2010, 01:30 AM
    This voice ccme from me. Like in my head and she's also ugly to me! You worth notyhing you just a problem go kill yoursef and give the others rest of you! Anb more she's vvery ugly? Thank you for all the help, I understanb that I must be srong and tell someboby that will help. It just hard
    Pets Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 01:11 PM

It is hard, but it's the only way to make all of this stop. It may be the hardest thing you have to do, but it's the right thing to do, and I know you can do it.

Dec 6, 2010, 11:21 PM
    It hardes becoas I will be in spotliht you understand?
    Pets Expert

Dec 7, 2010, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddeningShroud View Post
    it hardes becoas i will be in spotliht yuo understand?
    But you're already in the spotlight as far as they're concerned. Wouldn't you rather be in the spotlight for something good? Standing up for your rights, and the rights of every kid going through what you're going through?

They're bullies. They're the lowest of the low. The spotlight will shine on them too, but not as heroes. You will be the hero. You can put an end to this, not only for yourself, but for every other kid that's bullied and too afraid to speak up and get help.

Silence is deadly. Find your voice and speak up. You won't be sorry that you did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to deal with bullying [ 4 Answers ]

My son was bullied the first time when he was like 8. This kid decided that he didn't like him and started spreading rumors about him being "gay". My son had no idea what "gay" meant and so I had to explain. That seems to be the popular word today. My son is happy all the time, he is a very nice...

Bullying [ 8 Answers ]

In school there are a group of girls 'the popular girls' I do nothing to them , I say nothing to them . One of them I went to primary school with but only for 3 months because I moved but ever since she has a huge problem with me? I don't know why? She often gets bored and leaves me alone for a...

Internet bullying [ 15 Answers ]

I belong to a dating site and have belonged to it for 2 years now.. I have had a great time there and made some friends.. A woman joined a few months back who doesn't like me and 3 other women on the site. She has become very abusive to us in the chat room to the point of being banned only to...

View more questions Search