Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moochiepan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 01:00 AM
    Late 80's early 90's Christmas (cartoon) movie
    I remember this one Christmas movie I use to watch with my sister every year. I can not remember what it is called for the life of me, but the plot goes something like this. Santa doesn't believe that anyone truly cares anymore so he quits as well as this little blind girls dog who feels useless cause he is getting old. Santa and the dog both end up on a park bench. There are these two little well I don't know what the are called, soulmates or something, but anyway they are assigned on this mission to find Santa and make him reconsider quitting.One is male and is blue and the other is female and pink and they have these little like hover boards they get around on. Meanwhile at Santa's workshop an evil sorcerer has taken over and now turning all the toys that has been made to evil so they hypnotize the children, but Blixen finds Santa Clause and the letter from the little blind girl who has lost her dog and they end up going back to santa's workshop and defeating the evil sorcerer, and the dog ends up going back to his little blind girl.

Does anyone else on here know what I am talking about? My sister and I have lost the tape we used to have it on and would love to find it again.
    jen86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2011, 06:43 PM
    The movie you are looking for is called "The Soulmates in the gift of light" I do believe..
    Moochiepan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 02:42 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ! I have been looking for years for this ! Thank you so much ! You are wonderful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's, early 90's Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

There was this, I don't know if it was a cartoon special or an actual show but it started with a girl, who was from another world, being left on the doorstep of a couple from our world, and it had a black horse... I'm pretty sure it's not Lady Lovely Locks but I can't remember what it was called......

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

View more questions Search