Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickmeharg88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2010, 08:17 PM
    Tiny forearms
    I'm 15 and I have pretty strong arms and good biceps, but my forearms are like skin and bone! Ive got handgrips and barbells, is there anything else I could do to build forearm strength. I'm tired of being called twiggy.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2010, 08:45 PM

Are you doing wrist curls?
    nickmeharg88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Comment on Eileen G's post
    What are they?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2010, 11:24 AM

Barbell Wrist Curl

A good home exercise is towel twisting.
    learntruth Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Kettlebells may help develop your forearms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forearms get tight when doing biceps exercises [ 2 Answers ]

I can only do about 2 sets of any biceps exercise before my forearms tighten up and I can't do any more. I don't grip the weight too hard. Are my fore arms and grip just too week for the amount of weight I want to lift. My bi's don't get tired or much of a work out... what's up?

Itching with no rash on the shoulders, forearms and down the right arm [ 9 Answers ]

I am a 47 year old female that has had this itching problem for 10 years. I have seen every kind of doctor for this and I have had all the blood work that goes along with it also. The Dr.'s look at me like I am CRAZY :confused: I have been diagnosed with a pinched nerve in my neck with spinal...

Tiny bugs, look like a tiny brain [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, It is that time of year again and those brain bugs are back. They fly, are kind of grey and don't seem to do much. They are around my bay windows and other sills, one on a wall here and there but not as much as the Bay. I was told once they might be sill bugs. Have no idea where they come...

Why do my forearms, hands and legs burn and ache? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother-in-law is a former body builder. He did use steroids about 10 years ago. He has extreme pain in his forearms, hands and describes it as constant pain that burns, tingles and cramping. He then feels in his hips, knees and shoulders joint pain and constant calves cramping with twitching...

Tiny tiny bumps [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I am a virgin and have never done anything more than kissing.. I am only 15. I have kissed a person who is sexually active which is why I am worrying about this so much, that's was five months ago I would say. I was just browsing YouTube and stumbled across a herpes film. I got worried...

View more questions Search