Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wesryan Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Sewage Tank
    Doe sthe Sewage tank need to be flush with the concrete or should it be reaised three to four inches. The hole for the 3" inch pipe is well below grade.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 8, 2007, 08:31 AM
    The septic tank may be set at any elevation as long as the drain line has slope and the inspection ports are available. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewage Pump/Tank/Toilet Problem? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a downstairs bathroom connected to a tank with a pump to move sewage up & out to our septic system. When the toilet is flushed, the water drains slowly, the bowl almost fills completely and the sink & toilet both start to gurgle & bubble. The drain line from the washing machine sink is...

Sewage venting [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the middle apartment of a single level townhouse built in a straight configuration. The building is two years old and is on city sewer. The bathroom is located against the south wall and contains the toilet, bathtub, and washer/dryer. The associated sink is in the hall just outside the...

Sewage backup [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My basement has flooded 2 times with sewage in the past 5 weeks. Two different plumbing companies cannot determine the problem. Is it possible that the duct tape we put over our spare bathroom's shower stall (we're remodeling and didn't want debris to go down) floor drain 6 weeks ago could...

Sewage odor [ 1 Answers ]

In the last few weeks, there's a sewage odor from the crawl space beneath our house that has got progressively worse. I tried to crawl under but due to health problems I couldn't get to the back of the house. Now I live in Los angeles, so I know it's not a septic tank issue. I'm afraid to call a...

Sewage Smell [ 6 Answers ]

We have sewage smell that seems to be coming from the stack pipe the runs from the basement to the roof. Here is some back ground on the setup, now I'm not a plumber so bare with me. This is a older two story house, the vent pipe is cast iron and runs from the sewer pipe that goes out the...

View more questions Search