Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutiex1986 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Is it just sex?
    I met this guy 2 and a half years ago. We were dating for a year and last June he had to take a decision. He could either stay here and go to the army or go to a university in england. He decided to stay here with me. However, two months later he became really depressed and we lost any communication for two weeks. I kept calling him but he didn't pick up the phone. One day he was online in in the internet and I told him that I wanted to break up with him. I didn't get an answer. One year later he appears again in my life keep saying that he still loves me and wants to see me. He said he was going to stay here only for a week and then he had to go back to england. I was really confused and did not know what to do. I knew I shouldn't believe him but I did. I love him so much and I just couldn't help it. All the week he kept calling me and he was so sweet and caring. When we met we talked, he said that he really cares about me and we ended up having sex. From that moment until the day he left he didn't call. I called him and he said he was really busy working on a project. He also said that he might come back for christmas. He did but he never told me. I found it out from a friend that saw him. Did he call me because he knows how much I love him? Was it just sex for him? I really don't know. I know he'll call again in summer and I don't know what I should do. What should I do when he calls?

Thank you for your time.
    Druid Posts: 12, Reputation: 6

Jan 8, 2007, 05:38 AM
    If you have to ask ! Then you already know the answer.

Yes it was just sex.

Love is an emotional interest in another person. This is demonstrated by one person to another by a desire to be with that person, to know that person and to share lifes experiences with that person.

If that emotional interest is not evident then it is not love.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiex1986
    was it just sex for him?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiex1986
    i know he'll call again in summer and i don't know what i should do.
    I don't think he will.
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Jan 8, 2007, 10:32 AM
    As the previous statements have already said, yes it was just sex. Maybe it was just sex, or to make you think he still liked you, I mean who knows. But if you are confused about him coming back for the summer then all I have to say is. Shame on him the first time shame on you the second.
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Jan 8, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Whether it was sex or not, I would not give him the time of day.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Yep, he's playing you - find an available guy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Don't be confused, he got what he wanted and left. If he calls be unavailable. Then you will not be confused or used. Why are you wasting any time or thoughts on him.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 9, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Sounds like he has had his fun, played on the field with you and now he is off to play ball with some other women... Don't let him be a PLAYER with you, as Talaniman says make yourself Unavailable, and kick his a@@ to the kerb !

Get out with friends etc, move on with your life, and treat it as a learning kerb.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Completely agree with the other responses, he is a player and got what he wanted. Forget this one and move on.. He was not as nice and caring as you thought he was, he used this kind of behavior to play you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I'm a teenage girl and wow do I have a problem. Ok so there have been guys I like and all that and then the first guy I thought I loved, I had sex with. Now here's where the problem starts: So I've been with way too many people after him and it's like I can't say no. I don't know what's...

No Sex [ 10 Answers ]

Recently my best friend and I entered into a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. When we were friends he told me that we could not have sex because we were not in a relationship at that level... now that we are he will not have sex with me nor talk to me about why not. I really like him but I do...

Sex [ 3 Answers ]

I've used to last long in bed and had maybe 2-3 orgasms..  i've only been with 3 girls sexually so far - I'm 18 now by the way.. I used to last about 30-60 minutes in bed with my first girl - sex was great It seems I lost my sex drive or something.. every time I had sex with my last girl, I'd do...

After sex... [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so if you have sex with a person or persons, your vaginal muscles eventually become a little looser/more relaxed. My question is, will you become "tighter" if you don't have sex for a while? And if yes, then after how long (approximately) will this begin to happen? Can you ever get back to the...

After sex... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so if you have sex with a person or persons, your .vag.inal. Muscles eventually become a little looser/more relaxed. My question is, will you become "tighter" if you don't have sex for a while? And if yes, then after how long (approximately) will this begin to happen? Can you ever get back to...

View more questions Search